Saturday, April 25, 2009

Butterfly Frame


Ever since I saw this tutorial for a punch collage, I knew that I wanted to replicate it someday. I've been slowly building my collection of Martha Stewart punches and this butterfly one was my first.

Honestly, we were never going to paint our walls purple, but I really have a thing for collecting paint chips in every color. :)

I used circle foam dots to adhere the punch-outs to the frame. It took me forever to decide how to arrange them. Forever. I'm so picky.

The final product! I can't wait to utilize my other MS punches for future projects. I recently bought a tulip punch. I'm waiting for the scallop edge border punch to come out!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow!! Super cool!!

Jerry said...

nice color in your pictures!

Mstic said...

love the finished product. i wish i could see it in person =D