Friday, January 25, 2008

Original Pancake House, round ?

Evil sista and I have been here quite a few times so we finally wanted to take our men here.

We each ordered an eggs benedict b/c there's 4 of us but only 2 eggs in each order! The potato pancakes were good, but not as crispy as I remember. And my eggs were cooked too much, boo. But still good. I don't like 'em overcooked, which is how Jer likes 'em.

We substituted the regular pancakes from the omelette dish with chocolate chip pancakes! The guys didn't believe us at first when we said they were freaking good but after a taste they admitted we were right.


It's so ginormous, the cheese is spilling out.


It was a 25 min wait on a Saturday at 10:30am.

My favorite pic!
(Those are blueberry pancakes)
I think that makes it 5 times that I've been here. Yum!!

No comments: