Run: Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve from Lululemon
Swiftly SSs and LSs are my go-tos on my runs- so comfortable and most importantly they don't stink! I am in love with the Fresh Teal/Very Green! I think this has to be one of the best color combos that lulu's come out with. Seriously debating on whether or not to get a long sleeve as well...
Divergent by Veronica Roth
If you're a fan of the Hunger Games, I highly recommend Divergent- the first book in a dystopian trilogy by Veronica Roth. This book is so hot that they've already cast (casted?) and started filming for the movie! Shailene Woodley (Secret Life of an American Teenager/Descendants) plays the main character and Theo James (you know him as Mr. Pamuk in Downton Abbey) is the male protagonist. And I am super excited that Kate Winslet and Maggie Q have signed on as well! The second book is called Insurgent, and the author is working on the 3rd one which she has jokingly nicknamed Detergent.
Parenthood on NBC
I've been using my time at home to catch up on all the shows that I never got around to watching over the years. Parenthood was one of those shows I always heard great things about about but never got into. I'm so glad I did! I think it is one of the best series that I've ever watched- a great example of when ensemble casting works! The cancer storyline from Season 4 was so powerful- especially this video (embedded in the post). I sure hope it gets renewed for a 5th season!
Picked this up from Target on a whim and now it's currently my go-to snack. My only complaint would be that the ratio of crackers to pretzels is not really even.
Threshold line from Target
Like Costco, Target is already a time and wallet suck (you know, walk in for toothpaste, walk out with a bunch of stuff you don't need) and the Threshold line isn't helping matters at all! I am in love love love with all their offerings.
And finally my current and forever favorite person in the whole wide world just celebrated his 34th birthday.
Love him and love our pup!




No comments:
Post a Comment