Quick post before we pick up Mochi in a couple hours!
Random kid stuff I'm digging:
I've been spending a lot of time at Ikea getting our house up and running, and I am digging the Leka Cirkus line. Whimsical, fun, and cute!
I mentioned enjoying the 39 Clues series in a previous post, and now I'm on to the next series- Cahills vs Vespers. Fun!
Speaking of books, I love The Dumb Bunnies books. It's too funny. I won't spoil it here, but definitely I recommend picking this up for your niece or nephew and reading it with them.
This conveniently packaged applesauce called GoGo Squeez is very tasty! It comes in all sorts of flavors like apple peach, apple berry, apple cinnamon etc. I always have a few of these in the fridge for a quick pick me up. Handy for when I have kids over as well!
Love these simply designed colored pencils! Wish I was a kid again so I could snatch these up as part of the fall back to school ritual.
And finally, I've been stocking up on these Taro Gomi (of Everybody Poops fame) books as gifts for the kiddos in my family. They are super fun and interactive, and actually I think even adults would enjoy these books.
And finally, there's a kid's movie coming out next year that I'm looking forward to, but I'll save that for a future post on upcoming movies. Hope you've enjoyed this little round-up!






No comments:
Post a Comment