I'm also in love with many of these bangles from Kate Spade as well. I want one in every color and pattern!
My SIL and I popped into Anthro a while back and oohed and aahed over all the pretty things. I've had my eye on this little number for a long time now. Polka dots!!
I attempted cake pops a while ago with a gal pal...they were not easy off the bat, but not that bad when you get the hang of it. Ours definitely didn't look like these though.
Aren't these sooo creative??
One of my favorite shows is Covert Affairs. I watch for the plot and dialogue. Just kidding.
Ahh Christopher Gorham aka Auggie. LOVE his character on the show. I didn't even recognized him on Ugly Betty! I also really like Oded Fehr, he guest stars once in a while. Jerry makes fun of me for liking Auggie and he doesn't get why I like Oded Fehr so much. I haven't seen Oded in his other work where he has the icky long hair, but I adore his character on Covert Affairs.
Picture or painting?
It's actually a real photograph! Amazing huh? More details here.








1 comment:
You could pick up those nerdy straps for your sunglasses and you wouldnt lose them.
I love love love bangles. But my wrist is ridiculously too small. They just fall off. Buy some of those colorful ones so I can oogle!
Post a Comment