Friday, March 11, 2011

Random Reads

I have to continually purge my Google Reader or it drives me crazy. I subscribe to way too many sites! I thought I'd post some random reads here. Enjoy!

88 Brilliant Examples of Forced Perspective Photography
I also like the bokeh and aerial slideshows!

Recent Scenes from Antarctica

Surreal!

Why Some Countries Drive on the Right and Some Countries Drive on the Left
On a sort of related vein, I also think that we should just all convert to the metric system.

10 Most Notorious Mafia Bosses on Earth

Most Ironic Deaths In History

12 Delicious Edible Insects
Ewww.  Don't know if I'm there yet, food wise.

40 Hilarious Passive-Aggressive Office Notes
Raise your hand if you've worked in a place with these kinds of notes! {raises hand}

Mass Production of China in Pictures

10 Jobs That Didn’t Exist 10 Years Ago

Chicken is T rex's closest living relative

30 Things We Need — and 30 We Don't

Comparing Bill Gates to Ingvar Kamprad

Advance to go and collect £90k: Earliest surviving Monopoly set fetches whopping auction figure

If U.S. Cities Had Kept Their Original Names

The Power Of Color:40 Superbly Colorful Bird Photos
I know it doesn't compare to all of the beauties on the site I just linked above, but here's a pic Jerry took at Featherdale Wildlife Park in Sydney. I love it!

1 comment:

Christina :) said...

I agree about the metric system. During my swamp tour, the guide told me to look about a metre high for a snake resting on a branch. I turned to my friend and asked, "What's a metre?" Hahahaha. Metric system fail!