Sunday, December 21, 2008

Crafty Tools/Toys

I've been on a crafty kick lately since I've had some free time (I recently bought a Cuttlebug, pics to come!) and I decided that my next crafty purchase will be this when it goes on sale more (meaning at least 50% off):

image from Amazon.com
X-ACTO Heavy Duty 12" Laser Trimmer

I've wanted a paper trimmer for a while but since I don't do massive amounts of paper projects, I figured that I don't really need it right now, and so far, Jer's x-acto knife has done the trick. (I don't use scissors b/c the cuts are crooked.) But I figure that when the time comes, we'll probably want to create our own paper wedding goodies and this trimmer will come in handy. I've read different reviews and this seems to be one of the better ones.

Me: So I want this trimmer!! (c&p link)
Jer: Can't you use scissors? What do you need a laser trimmer for?!
Me: Would you rather use a handsaw or your miter saw?
Jer: OOH.
Me: Duh.
Jer: Ok, we can get one.

Crafty or not, any must-have tools/supplies that you can't live without? (cooking, photography, garage, etc)

1 comment:

Mstic said...

sounds cool...not sure how to operate it...when you do get one, please take better pics of it =D