Saturday, November 8, 2008

twelve restaurant

From a friend:

Hi Everyone,
I'm happy to announce the opening of twelve restaurant! We will be open for business a week from today, on election day, Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 6pm. I'm emailing everyone in my address book(s) so I apologize if you get more than one email from me about this. Visit our website, www.twelverestaurant.com to learn more about us and/or call us at 303.293.0287 to make a reservation request. And please spread the word to your friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, etc! We look forward to you dining at twelve.

Lynnette M. Namba
twelve restaurant

2233 Larimer St.
Denver, CO 80205
303.293.0287

If I'm ever in Denver, I'm going to try to dine there! I like trying new places when I travel- no chains allowed!

1 comment:

Wandering Chopsticks said...

How I Met Your Mother all 3 seasons on sale @ Target this week for $14.99 each. :)