I can't believe March is already here. With 2 weeks left in the quarter, I've never been more relieved for spring break to come (I get 13 days off b/c I end finals on Monday- my cohort and I are going to be at Acapulco, find us there!). Even though it's not a completely free break b/c I am planning to put in some work, I'm still glad that I don't have to go to class. I hadn't done 4 classes/quarter since 2002 so my class schedule combined with work has done an effective job of kicking my ass the past 8 weeks. Work has been especially trying and grueling this quarter. Since my former supervisor left, I've been the main logistical person for this conference we're hosting next week, and so I've spent copious hours to make sure everything goes well. I'm going to be SO happy when the conference is over, next year another site is hosting it, so all I have to do is show up! In the meantime, I just need to survive the next two weeks!
However, there are numerous things that I'm looking forward to this month!
-Linkin Park tomorrow!
-Rachael Yamagata at Hotel Cafe
-Visiting Jer's old stomping grounds, and meeting his family. He did marvelously well when he met mine...now my turn.
-Wearing my banana republic dress! (we're going to a wedding up there)
-Camping in Joshua Tree!
-New HIMYM episodes!
-Doing taxes (so I can get my [hopefully] fatty return)
-Downtime so I can read, play with the SLR, and try out new recipes
-Quality time with Ann (can we play mahjong!!) Hehe.
-March Madness of course! I can't wait to fill out my bracket.
1 comment:
hey hey have fun at the concert! i'm glad you will do fine for your conference! i'm sure you will look wonderful in ur dress and enjoy your trip! take cares and see you soon!
Post a Comment