Monday, October 1, 2007

Green coat!

The search is over!


Well, I found it. My perfect shade of green coat. It fits me perfectly and looks damn good too. Now, LA just needs to get cold enough so I can start putting some miles in it! I didn't buy it off the website though, I found it at this hidden outlet in Venice called DNA Clothing.
And yes, my closet is awesome. A visitor to my apt said, "Your closet must be every girl's wet dream."

2 comments:

Regina said...

Good luck with the weather getting cold with global warming and all. But you can wear that jacket any time because you're in LA. LA is all about fashion! And that coat looks fab-u-lous on you!!!!

Susan said...

Bring that coat up to SF, you'll get plenty of use out of it! Just remember to wear some pants though ;) Can't wait til you come up here!