I had the apt hunting blues so since the leasing office was in SM, I decided to treat myself to a trip to 3rd St. afterwards.
I was feeling so down that nothing in any of the shops could give me that giddy shopping feeling! I kept plodding from store to store, looking really depressed. Then...I walked in Benetton.
And I met my shirt.

(Well, this is a guy's shirt obviously but all the women's dress shirts that I image googled looked ugly so I picked this one instead.)
Anyways...I walked out SUPER happy! I found my perfectly tailored white dress shirt!
So as soon as I walk out, who do I see but Ken Oak Band. I'm a fan of their music so I stopped and listened.
It was a perfect ending to nice afternoon.
1 comment:
I like Benetton. It's where I'd buy all my work clothes from if all the nice stuff was ALWAYS on sale.
Post a Comment